COUNTRY HOME PUPS
9210 BROCK ROAD
KNOXVILLE, TN 37938
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We will not ship, sell, or deliver any dog unless this purchase agreement has been signed and
returned to us
2. Deposits or payments made are non refundable. If you change your mind, all money paid is
forfeited. We require a 50 percent deposit to hold your puppy.
3. If we are shipping or delivering your dog final payment including shipping charges must be made
7 days prior to the puppy becoming 8 weeks of age . If you are picking up your dog final payment can of
course be made in person. If full payment is not made by 7 days prior to 8 weeks of age, we reserve the
right to take a backup contract or sell the puppy to another purchaser. If you need special arrangements
we will work this out on request if possible. We also reserve the right to delay shipping on very small
Chihuahua's until we feel they are ready. This delay shall not exceed 12 weeks of age.
4. Country Home Pups will guarantee your puppy to be free from life threatening genetic defects for
6 months from the date you receive it. The buyer agrees to have this dog examined by his or her own
veterinarian within 3 working days from the actual possession date. If you choose not to have the dog
examined within the allotted time this guarantee becomes null and void. If this dog has a life threatening
disorder the breeder must be contacted immediately. Hernias, normal parasites, and hypoglycemia are
not included in this guarantee. We reserve the right to speak directly with your veterinarian and may ask
for a written statement signed by the veterinarian. We do not guarantee fertility. Any and all expenses
including examinations, shipping charges, and/or treatment will be the sole responsibility of the buyer
after the purchase date. Once we confirm a problem covered by this guarantee, we will provide a same
breed replacement dog of equal value from the available puppies, or the next available litter.
5. We will gladly furnish you with any photos that you request and will disclose any imperfections that
we are aware of. Non-life threatening minor imperfections are not covered by this guarantee. We can
only make estimates based on experience as to the size, color, or disposition of a puppy as it becomes
an adult. If you purchase a newborn the color can lighten, darken or add markings as it develops and this
is normal. This guarantee does not apply to dogs over 6 months of age.
6. The dog/puppy will be delivered to the buyer with all immunization and parasite treatments
appropriate for the age and the documentation will be provided. The buyer agrees to maintain the health
of the dog by providing a healthy diet and proper veterinarian care.
7. In the unlikely event that any litigation should occur, it shall be conducted in our home city and state
of Knoxville, Tennessee.
|By Filling Out And Submitting This Form You Are
Agreeing To The Terms Of This Contract
|SORRY WE DO NOT